| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 2 post(s) |

Core Girl
|
Posted - 2005.08.24 12:40:00 -
[1]
Re-re-re-re auctioning my Impel BPO. If this time i dont get the price i want for it i`m gonna put it in a lab slot for copy and forget about it :)
Starting bid: 1 bil Min bid: 100 mil Reserve: yes... Buyout: None Sniper rule: 10 min
Auction ends: 2005.08.26 18:00 eve-time
Any dumb posts or stuff like that will be reported. Thanks and happy bidding :)
---------------------------------------
I hate funny kids with funny accent ! |

Core Girl
|
Posted - 2005.08.24 14:06:00 -
[2]
Thank you for the kind reply and sugestions (NOT). I made my specifications about the auction as you can see up... if you dont want to bid acording to the rules of the auction then DONT. Please refer to bidding only.
---------------------------------------
I hate funny kids with funny accent ! |

Core Girl
|
Posted - 2005.08.24 20:41:00 -
[3]
Originally by: Jim'ard Stone He doesnt know his exact reserve becus he wants to get as much as possible for it, this way he gets free bumps from lower bids and can be more felixble with the final price.
If you guys ever watch auctions or have ever been apart of one in real life, you'll know that theres a hidden reserve on most items. People get carried away and you have a bidding war.
Its totally understandable what he's done this is what auctions do. Perhaps tho in furture auctions its best not to state u have a hidden reserve and just have one anyway.
Jim`ard explained what i was too bored to explain to forum fire starters. Thanks :)
---------------------------------------
I hate funny kids with funny accent ! |

Core Girl
|
Posted - 2005.08.25 12:27:00 -
[4]
Originally by: Deja Thoris
Originally by: Zhuge Liang Thread cleaned, keep your posts to bids only except where invited to ask questions.
Thank you for deleting my post where I asked how long it takes to build a unit.
This information isnt available in the item database and it's pretty impotant in the profitabilty calculation of a bpo.
The basic build time of the bpo is 1 day, 20 hours, 26 minutes, 40 seconds per unit. Now it all depends on your skills.
---------------------------------------
I hate funny kids with funny accent ! |

Core Girl
|
Posted - 2005.08.26 12:21:00 -
[5]
I have received a number of in-game bids and i ask those persons again as i asked in eve-mail reply: Please post the bids here in auction if you want to buy the BPO. All in-game bids wont be taken in consideration. Thanks. Auction ends tonight.
---------------------------------------
I hate funny kids with funny accent ! |

Core Girl
|
Posted - 2005.08.26 20:57:00 -
[6]
Sorry for the late post but i was out town. The reserve was not met... Thanks to all bidders. The BPO will go to one of my labs to make BPC`s...
---------------------------------------
I hate funny kids with funny accent ! |

Core Girl
|
Posted - 2005.08.27 22:59:00 -
[7]
I dont really understand why you guys like to bump this thread over and over... the auction has ended and the reserve wont be made public. Some1 please lock this thread, thanks.
---------------------------------------
I hate funny kids with funny accent ! |
| |
|